Monday, May 21, 2012

Free itunes card

I am giving away free itunes cards . 3 of them worth 10$ to be precise. If you think this is a scam then that's fine but I know it's not. All you have to do to win a card is read some of my posts and leave feedback on how I could improve or follow my blog. It's as simple as telling me how I could improve or feedback regarding posts saying if you liked it or not. Even if it were a scam ( which its not ) you have nothing to lose. You will know inside that you helped a new blogger  and helped him onto the right track. Thank you and hope to hear from you. I will send the three lucky winners the itunes codes on June 1st . Just leave me an adress that I can contact you at and I'll be in contact shortly.

Yours truly,
Codstyle

Contest end may 30th 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment