Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Importance of following orders and bringing all my kit to training

On week 2 of military training they told us that we had to bring every last piece of kit that the military issued us. The weekend after ,I didn't bring everything , I didn't think they would notice. It went a few weeks unnoticed. Last week , during inspection, one of my instructors picked up my duffle bags that were underneath my cot. He said it was easy to tell that I didn't have everything in them because he could curl them with ease. It turns out no one on my course brought everything as instructed. So the course officer wrote us all up in the "bad books" and said that we all had to write a 1000 word essay on the importance of following orders and bringing all our kit to training. We also have a detailed kit inspection next weekend as soon as we get there.
My essay will also be posted on my blog

Yours truly,
Codstyle


No comments:

Post a Comment