Thursday, May 24, 2012

War diaries in the footsteps of a brave young hero #1

25 may 2012



3 months ago today I was ordered in to war. Today was my first day fighting for my country. This war is extremely large and has the potential to wipeout a vaste amount of population in every country of the world. I am only 22, years old and have never actually been to war. This war is happening all over the United-States as we speak. The only difference with this war is that the enemy is not human. They are some kind of robotic life form from an unidentified planet outside of our galaxy. Canada has no idea what kind of technologie is required to eradicate this life form. These robots are causing a lot of damage. They tend to want to damage historical monuments. It's as if they have something against them. This is really a gory war that most people could not handle. I will never give up. My country is what counts and maybe if you read this in 20 years you will know that I fought for your freedom.

I'm part of 36 service battalion, a unit in nova scotia. Within 36 service battalion, there are many occupations. Truck Driver, Maintenance and Repair, Supply Technician and Cooks. I am a Supply Technician. My job is to supply any soldier with whatever they may need, whenever they may need it. Today, we were in midtown New-York ground searching the area for clues , when all of a sudden we received a call from 1st field artillery ( Artillery unit also in nova scotia). They requested that we provide them with 300 rounds of ammo. That's 100 magazines fully loaded with 30 rounds per . We knew their area wasn't safe but an order is an order and we did our best. You should have seen the gunfire soaring over our heads as we cruised through the main gates and right into the line of fire.

Today, being my first day here, was an unreal unforgettable experience. I really hope I have what it takes to survive and go home to my wife and lovely kids. I love you Sharon, my lovely wife and my two boys, Eric and Ben. 

This is a no-fail mission. You will acknowledge and accomplish the mission. End of discussion 
Codstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment