Thursday, May 24, 2012

Summer time

Who doesn't love the summer ? I have to say it's the best season by far. I love that time of year when, slowly, you start to see people get out. I love that awesome feeling the first time I jump in the water to cool off. Another amazing thing about summer when you're still a kid is that you have all summer off to have fun and relax. Everyone looks forward to summer! Either to go away on a trip with your parents or to be able and sit on your back deck and enjoy the sun. Everyone has their own reasons to love summer but it's hard for anyone to dislike it. Unless of course they're allergic to heat, then I guess they might be winter people. Who can tell me they don't enjoy going to the beach on a nice summer day with a few friends and some coronas to enjoy. Pick up a beach ball and set up a net, you're set for the day as another one of the sun's burn victims. It's okay though, you go home tired, lather on some aloe vera and do it all again. It's really nice to walk out your door without a jacket and pants on. Hotdog stands, ice cream shop,garage sales, etc, all the awesome things that tend to only be out during the summer. I love the summer time and I look forward to getting my tan on this summer whenever I'm not working...Summer is also the season for party's , especially at my age. With the weather being so nice we can have so many more parties then during the winter.Vive l'ete!

Yours truly,
Codstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment