Friday, May 25, 2012

War diaries in the footsteps of a brave young hero #4

30 may 2012

A few days have gone by since I last wrote in my journal. There has been so much going on. A robot almost snuck onto canadian soil last night. This certain robot has the ability to appear as anything it desires. It had taken the shape of a submarine along the Atlantic coast. Our navy spotted an unknown enemy submarine approaching the area. They managed to pull up some wired fencing along the shore. The robot was stopped and sent right back in his tracks. I received a letter from my wife, this afternoon. Receiving a letter from your loved one while away feels amazing. I miss my wife so much and I know it's only been six or seven days since I left home. I just  love her soo much. We have been together since the age of 14. We got married at 18, and were still together today at 22. We are strong, and so are my twin sons, both 3 years old which I am very blessed to have.
I forgot to mention the mission in Florida on the 28th. It was remarkable yet scary to watch at the same time. Every countries military force was up against a dozen robots. It was something else that's for sure. All equipped with LMG's, Rocket Launchers and Tanks we were able to defeat these robots. I was told that our plan is to start killing some of them, sending them a message that we are not a force to be reckoned with. Our military does not care how much force is necessary to destroy them. We must protect our country and end this ridiculous war. I was gunner on one of the missile tank's. The thrill I got after firing 3 lock on missiles directly at one robot was awesome. I watched him explode and spread out all over the place into scrap metal. We have come to conclusion that gun fire will not affect the robots but enough explosifs will do the job as I demonstrated the other day as the gunner. You know the war has gotten pretty serious when you have a supply technician, shooting million dollar missiles at deadly robots. Mission in florida was a success.Bravo team. Another day in paradise.


This is a no fail mission. You will acknowledge and accomplish the mission. End of discussion
Codstyle


No comments:

Post a Comment